BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer Review
Anti-aging has become a very hot market. Because of that, several new products have recently been made available to the public. One such product is BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer. This product is VERY new at this point, so the information currently available is extremely limited. However, BioGeniste and their parent company, NetMarkets, LLC, claim that the BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer that they have developed contains Matrixyl, which will help to smooth and tighten your skin and reduce those fine lines and wrinkles.
BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer uses Matrixyl as its key ingredient, along with a lipopeptide. BioGeniste does not list the additional ingredients in the product; however, they do state that the unique combination assists in the smoothing of fine lines, increased skin hydration and dermal matrix restoration.
When used daily, BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer is supposed to absorb into your skin to instantly smooth expression lines and wrinkles and improve the firmness, clarity and hydration of the skin.
Pros and Cons of BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer
BioGeniste seems to promise an all-in-one solution to the majority of women’s issues with aging skin; however, we recommend that you review the pros and cons and perform your due diligence prior to making a decision to purchase this product or any others.
The Pros of BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer
- Contains Matrixyl, which has been shown through several clinical studies to have remarkable anti-aging properties.
- Offers a free, 14 day trial.
- Cost of trial is $2.95 for shipping and handling.
- BioGeniste offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Cons of BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer
- Marketing on the website practically promises instant results, which
is normally not a good sign.
- When you sign up for the free trial, you are essentially agreeing to an auto-ship program. At the end of the 14 day period, which is precisely 14 calendar days from the date the order was placed, you will be billed for the price ($84.76) of the product you received. 30 days from the trial period expiration date, you will be billed $90.71 and shipped another bottle of BioGeniste Instant Wrinkle Reducer unless you contact the company to cancel your membership.
- No information exists yet in forums or any other areas I can find because the product is new to the market. I consider this a negative because the company provides very little information on the product website.
Where to Buy BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer
Currently, the only place that you can purchase BioGeniste Instant Wrinkle Reducer is through the BioGeniste website.
Is BioGeniste Wrinkle Reducer Recommended?
As there is extremely limited information about BioGeniste Instant Wrinkle Reducer available, I feel a bit apprehensive about recommending it. The inclusion of Matrixyl is intriguing; however, the lack of transparency on the product website, combined with the membership setup that they have on the site, which I feel is predatory, send up a red flag. With high cost auto-enroll programs like this, skepticism can sometimes be our best friend. I would personally steer clear.