Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream Overview
Dark spots and uneven skin tone are both very common signs of aging. Years of environmental and sun damage take their toll, as do pregnancy and simply getting older. Many women turn to skin lighteners and brighteners to tackle this problem head on. Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream combines 3 known skin bleaching agents to rid you of these skin discolorations and pigmentation problems.
The Clinicians Complex brand used to be known as Physicians Complex. They recently changed their name to better reflect their values and goals. They are skin care company devoted to developing the best products and making them available to customers through skin care professionals who can guide them in making the best use of the products.
The 6% in the name Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream refers to 3 powerful active ingredients at 2% each.
- 2% Hydroquinone - known as the most effective skin bleaching ingredient available without a prescription. It inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, which in turn prevents the formation of melanin, or skin pigment.
- 2% Kojic Acid Dipalmitate – also known to reduce the activity of tyrosinase.
- 2% Bearberry Extract - contains Arbutin, which converts to hydroquinone upon contact with the skin. This, in effect, allows you to get a higher concentration of hydroquinone than is normally allowed without a presciption.
Additional ingredients also help increase the lightening and brightening effect while improving the overall condition of your skin.
- Vitamins C and E nourish and protect skin with antioxidants, and also rejuvenate the look of your skin.
- Botanical Extracts act as natural exfoliants to reveal fresh, new skin.
You should apply Clinicians Complex Bleaching Cream to clean skin twice per day, and expect results over time after continued use.
Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream
- It contains 3 known effective ingredients.
- The cream is guaranteed to be stable for 2 years.
- There are many positive Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream reviews.
Disadvantages of Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream
- It is more expensive than some skin lighteners.
- It is a bit limited in its availability.
- Results require time and commitment.
Where to Buy Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream
Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream is developed for and primarily available through physicians and other skin care professionals. The Clinicians Complex website has a locator feature so you can find a participating professional near you. You can also order Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream online. A 2 oz jar is generally about $65.
Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream gets pretty rave reviews from women who’ve used it. Really the only issue is the cost. If you’ve tried other, less expensive products, and they haven’t worked for you, Clinicians Complex 6% Bleaching Cream may be worth giving a try.