Treat Butter Your Muffin Overview
When Treat Beauty founder, Marnie Massie, wanted something to soothe her red, dry patches of eczema, she looked to her kitchen for the answer. She created Treat Beauty on the principle that nature is full of organic, food grade ingredients that can solve even the most stubborn skin problems. Treat Butter Your Muffin is her organic anti-cellulite cream that she calls The Sweet Solution to smoother, firmer skin.
Treat Butter Your Muffin uses a double churning process to blend the ingredients into a super rich body cream. The twice mixed ingredients are:
- Retinol to exfoliate and stimulate the production of collagen for firmer, more elastic skin.
- Caffeine to stimulate circulation and fat burning, while drawing out excess fluid from the spaces between the skin’s connective tissue.
- Pomegranate and Acai Berry as powerful antioxidants to protect skin cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamins, Botanicals, and Essential Oils to nourish, moisturize, and protect skin, making it firmer and smoother, reducing further the appearance of cellulite.
You should apply Butter Your Muffin to your thighs and buttocks twice daily, morning and night. Use circular massaging motions and concentrate on the areas that have cellulite and/or stretch marks.
Treat Butter Your Muffin Pros and Cons
Listing out the good and bad about a product is a good way to help decide if it’s really for you.
Advantages of Treat Butter Your Muffin
- It is all natural and organic.
- It is rich and creamy.
- It contains caffeine and antioxidants.
Disadvantages of Treat Butter Your Muffin
- There is only one independent Treat Butter Your Muffin review that we could find.
- There are no clinical studies.
- Maintenance of results requires continuous use.
- It can get expensive over time.
- There is no return policy listed on the website.
Where to Buy Treat Butter Your Muffin
Treat Beauty products, including Butter Your Muffin, are available online through the Treat Beauty website. An 8 oz jar costs $25. You can also find it at Amazon for the same price. Additionally, there are some spas that carry the line. You can check the website for a listing.
Treat Butter Your Muffin contains some of the active ingredients necessary to combat the appearance of ugly cellulite. The combination of Retinol, Caffeine, and Antioxidants is a good one. We also like the idea of double churning for extra creaminess. The only concern we have is that cellulite cream is something you can go through pretty quickly, and need to use continually. So this luxurious product can end up costing quite a bit over time. Still, we think it’s worth trying. If you love it, you’ll find a way to work it into your routine, even if it’s occasional.